This warranty policy applies to all products manufactured by or for Beam Labs B.V. (“Beam Labs”) that are purchased on the site www.beamlabsinc.com, or from an authorized reseller as directed by Beam Labs. The warranty and its obligations only apply for the original purchaser and are limited by the terms set out below.
For a period of two years from the date of your purchase, the product will be eligible under this warranty policy (“The warranty period”). Beam Labs warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during this warranty period.
If the Product fails the above warranty during the Warranty Period, Beam Labs will, at its sole discretion, either
● Repair the defective product or component, or;
● Replace the defective product or component.
Beam Labs has the sole discretion to make repairs or replacements with a new or refurbished product or components. From the date of delivery of the repaired product, the product will be covered by the terms of this Warranty Policy for the longer of:
● 90 days from the date of repair or replacement; or
● The remainder of the Warranty Period.
The warranty is transferable from the original purchasers to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended or extended in coverage for any such transfer.
Conditions on reporting your product for warranty: In order to successfully invoke a claim under the Warranty Policy you must:
● Inform Beam Labs within the warranty period at email@example.com;
● Await the RMA email from Beam Labs;
● Return the product to Beam Labs, including the proof and date of purchase from beamlabsinc.com or an authorized seller as directed by Beam Labs;
● When we have received your Product, we will start an investigation concerning the defect of the Product. If our investigation shows that the Product’s defect is not caused by one of the below listed exclusions, we will start the repairs.
Your rights and this warranty
This warranty policy gives you specific legal rights. The terms of this Warranty Policy will apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The warranty does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of data or loss of income), nor compensation for activities done by yourself, such as regular maintenance, installing firmware updates or saving or restoring data.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply if:
● The serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible;
● Product modifications or repairs performed by unauthorized service organizations or persons;
● The defect is the result of excessive use, outside the intended purpose;
● The product has been damaged, including but not limited to, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, water, or by animals.
● The damage is caused in shipping or transit;
● Image burn-in;
● The defect is caused by abuse of the product;
● The defect is caused by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product;
● Normal wear and tear;
● The product does not function properly due to problems with access to Wi-Fi networks and faults in the transmission network.
We do not warrant that the operation of the product will be error free or uninterrupted. Beam Labs is not responsible for damages arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Products.
The warranty policy only applies to Products manufactured by or for Beam Labs and contain a valid Beam serial number.
Beam Labs shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, including but not limited to any damages for lost data or lost profits, the replacement of equipment and property, arising from or relating to the Warranty Policy or the Product. The total cumulative liability of Beam Labs arising from or relating to the Warranty Policy or the Product will not exceed the amount paid for the product by the original purchaser. No warranties will apply after the expiration of the warranty period, whether the warranty is made implicit or explicit. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Beam Labs limits the duration of any applicable implied warranties or conditions to the duration listed in this Warranty Policy.
Except as stated above in this limited warranty, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Beam Labs disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties. All other warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. No warranties will apply after the expiration of the warranty period.
Disputes; Governing law
This Warranty Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of The Netherlands. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for any disputes, claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating to or in connection with the Warranty Policy or your use of the product, including any disputes relating to the existence or validity of the Warranty Policy, provided that you agree to submit any such disputes, claims or causes of action exclusively to the courts of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.